SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
anjabee

Monday November 17th

anjabee
15 years ago

Thought I'd start a new week. Have no idea how I screwed up that last Subject line. ha November 20th! ha Wow, losing my marbles. ha

I'm sure the kids really appreciate you being available and willing to watch DGD. I don't know what I'd have done without my DM watching mine all these years since I don't trust anybody else to watch them.

Thank you. Glad to know where the black glitter is when I'm ready for it.

Wood is more expensive now. Need to have DH ask that cabinet maker about his scraps again. I also have an older man at church that told me he has a bunch of 1x3's that he got from his work, but don't know what I can do with that. I've been lucky to find wood for cheap at the TS at different times.

Have a good time today with your friends. I'm gonna try to hold myself back from the TS again for at least a week, but if I have to drive past it my car has a mind of it's own. ha I am looking at my calendar and it's pretty clear this week so far so I'm hoping to get in a lot of painting time. I know I say that all the time and it never happens. ha But I am determined. ha I can't wait to see your cake cover. I don't think I've ever seen a metal one.

Have fun on your trip. You are so lucky to be able to take off when you want to. I love to travel by vehicle. We are going to try to drive back to MS this summer. I'm getting excited. I hope the gas prices stay down. Ours is down to $1.79 here!

Weatherman says sunny days from us for the next week from CA! Thanks for sending that my way. It's gonna be almost 60 here today and in the mid 50's all week. DH was talking about our odd weather last night since we usually are buried in snow by now, but hey....I'm enjoying it as long as it'll last. ha

I'd better get my chores done quickly so I can get to my painting. Have a good day. =)

Does Belle get back this week?? ~Anj

Comments (3)