SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
phonegirl_gw

Wow, Wed and no one's posted

phonegirl
13 years ago

Wow Gals, we are all to busy to even start a new week over here. I hope we can soon get back to posting every day and stay on top of things.

I have a couple of little Halloween projects by Kay Quist I need to do but not sure where all my wood is stored for them. I seen a cute sign today at Ross or TJ Maxx that said Witch Parking Only, All Others Will Be Toad. It was only $5.99. They had quite a few cute ones but I was in a hurry to get back to work so don't remember what any of the others said.

I plan on putting out some of my outside fall decorations this weekend if I'm around.

DH's gout has flared up again and he can barely walk so don't know what's ahead.

Belle, glad to hear your DM is settling in. What did you do with her truckload? It sure doesn't take long to spend alot of money and from the sounds of it, she loved to shop.

Are you going to stick around awhile longer before going back?

Luvs, I'll bet your having Anj withdrawls so bad it hurts!!! She is so busy with the kids and always finds time to do extras too. Hope she enjoyed her weekend.

Did anyone else do anything fun or different over Labor Day weekend? I still need to go clean the toy hauler but I'm hoping it warms up so I wil do a better job.

I'll head over to Holidays and see what's new. I'm so far behind over there that I will never catch up.

Punk

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!