SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
vavavoom_gw

Opinions on this LIght Fixture

vavavoom
14 years ago

We just moved into our first house and are trying to update the guest bathroom without totally re-doing it yet. We've gotten new fixtures, paint etc.

The bathroom is split in 2 rooms. The outer room is the sink and the inner room is the toilet and shower. In the inner room, there are 2 recessed lights.

In the outer room, there is a HIDEOUS light fixture/chandelier and an equally hideous over the sink fixture (that we have already removed.)

I picked this up today but am unsure if i'm going to keep it. i know it probably won't let off a ton of light, but i figured it may be ok since there will also be a fixture over the sink. just wanted something with a little character.

We painted the cabinents white, got a white framed mirror . .so thought this may look cute. my husband isn't a huge fan but he's not exactly mr decorator. he usually likes it once it's done. so wanted to get some opinions of people who are decorators!

feel free to be honest, it is returnable until tomorrow! btw . .got it at an outlet so much cheaper than what's quoted here. got it in glossy white.

Here is a link that might be useful: lamp

Comments (11)