SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
phonegirl_gw

Ready to come Play with Luvs and I?

phonegirl
13 years ago

Good Evening All,

I went to work this morning and decided to take the day off and clean out our storage. I hauled three truck loads to the TS and will probably take a couple more. It sure is looking good now. I got rid of most of the baby items like swings, walkers, bouncers, blankets, clothes, etc which take up alot of room. I also got rid of all the doubles I have like extra iron and board, curling irons, luggage, dishes and clothes. Even got rid of some decorations for the Holidays. What a great feeling to have some space again.

Now if I can get the kids to take some of their belongings home I will have a great storage space for everything I can't part with.

Luvs, I haven't done any training but hopefully will get on that tomorrow. It's mandatory so I can't put it off forever. However the last 2 weeks it wouldn't load so couldn't do any.

Bet you are excited to see the kids and DGD. Were you able to talk to them while on vacation?

I'll bet you do get tired of trimming. I know by fall, I'm so ready for the end to yard work. I need to down size on my beds so may try to do some this fall.

Sounds like you are totally loving your circut. Could you put words on glasses or like the little Halloween cutouts you made? Is this what Kim used on her Frosty plate on the Holiday forum and would these be expensive to make? I don't know anything about the circut or materials for it. The only things I know is what you let us in on here. Keep talkin' your a pretty good enabler, honey.

I painted the martini glasses for my TS table and still need to bake it on. The patio paints painted on them much better than the last time I tried it but would be so much faster to use a circut. See what your doing to me??? Making me think I need one too.

Thanks for not making me talk with myself.LOL I know you and Anj go through this alot and I wish I could make it here every day but there just isn't enough hours for me some days.

Take care all.

Punk

Comments (10)