SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
anjabee

Happy Wednesday!!

anjabee
14 years ago

Hi everyone. Hope you all enjoyed the long weekend. We did. Didn't camp out because we had scattered showers, but had a fun time in the yard anyway. Got our garden all planted except for some spaghetti squash and pumpkins. Looking forward to some good eats again this year. Love fresh veggies!

Luvs~ so glad you made it there safely and hope you have a good time with your family. My parents are leaving in a week to go to MS for a month to settle my g-mas estate.

Congrats to you and Bebe on your anniversaries as well. Nice to make it so long....and for us it's been fun to prove everyone wrong. Nobody thought we'd last thru the dating stage much less the marriage. ha I don't know why...we are perfect for each other. ha

Punk~ love your little grizzlies. Thanks for posting them.

Belle~ hope you are recovering.

Ok, I have my Sams and lady liberty all painted, but since my wood skills aren't honed I'm having a hard time fitting the pieces together right to glue them. Have to go back to the saw and make a few little adjustments. I'll post pics when I get everything glued together. I've got one Sam sitting in front of me with no arms. ha Will be glad to get something finished. Did some touchups on some of my windchimes and yard things too so even though I won't post those I have been painting. ha Gotta figure out what my next project will be. I'm still on a summer kick so hoping to go thru my books before Friday to have something planned. May take a big stack out to the hammock today and browse while I sun. Nice sunny 80 today! Ya'll have a good one. ~Anj

Comments (9)