SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
luvstocraft

How are your project's coming along?

luvstocraft
17 years ago

Hi Anj, Know you have been working on several projects, just wondered how they are coming along? I sure miss talking to you and hearing what is happening with you and your family.

I cut out a couple more ducks to go with the one I painted from the thrift store--just thought it would make a cuter arrangement in the yard with three instead of just one. Just need to put a few good coats of sealer on them and get some more short pieces of rebar.

I really need to go through my older books and get rid of the ones I know I won't use. Some have only one or two patterns that I like--so I should just make those and then pass those books along to someone who might want to use them. I just have too much stuff, and then it makes it hard to find what I'm looking for. I've tried separating them by seasons, but so many have multiple holidays or seasons so that doesn't really work.

Are you working on any Easter things? Thought I might hunt through some of my books and see if anything catches my eye. Maybe just a new sign to go on a stake, or one to hang on my side gate.

I've got a suitcase, lots of trays, a little table, that little metal teapot, etc. all to get primed and painted. Weather has been cool and overcast--not good for drying paint yet.

Yard work is pretty much done. Got things all cut back and just waiting to see how they do after the freeze. Might need to plant a few new things. Want to use some weed & feed on my lawn, but it says the daytime temps need to stay above 60 degrees--can't be sure of that yet either! Had some days in the 80's, then temps dropped again--better be patient and wait awhile.

I enjoyed using the saw and cutting the ducks, haven't done much cutting for awhile. I could really tell too--broke two blades! Ha ha

Hope you will write a few lines and let me know what's happening in your neck of the woods. ;o)

Luvs

Comments (4)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH