SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
luvstocraft

February almost over!

12 years ago

Well, we sure haven't been keeping in touch very well on here have we?

Gosh, I hope Belle is okay? Not like her to be gone so long.

I have stopped by several times to see if there was any postings here, but didn't post myself because I didn't have anything to share really.

The past few evenings, I have been going through my painting books and putting several in a Trader Joe's bag to donate. I tried to get rid of some last year, but always found at least one or two designs that made me think I wanted to keep each of them! This time, it's going better--trying to only keep the ones I really love and pass the rest on. I would have posted some of them on here for anyone who wanted them, but I just don't get out much anymore so would have had a problem getting them mailed. Most that I'm parting with are just ones I'd picked up at the library store for 25 cents or found at the thrift stores--not any current books.

I've been redoing our office/computer room, and trying to clean/reorganize the shed and garage. Not going very fast, but I am making progress.

So what are the rest of you up to? Hope all are well and having some fun for sure.

I'll come back tomorrow to see if anyone else has been lurking here and decided to post.

Luvs

Comments (4)