SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
paintingfool_gw

Don't you just love it when it rains??

14 years ago

It is raining outside and I always have the urge to cuddle up with a book by the window or clean. I am almost finished organizing my painting room. It seems to get so messy when I am organizing but I can't work unless everything is in its place. I went through my painting books and separated them, then off to my patterns which I have a good dozen of white notebooks filled with patterns. I still have the unpainted items to sort and then my paints and brushes. Once I am finished with all that I am going to go through all the fabric I have in cabinet. I have so much "STUFF" that I really need to work at purging a little bit better.

I have to confess (Luvs already knows this) but I am a dishaholic and need to find a place to store all of my dishes. My utility room is overflowing and there is no room under the bed. I also collect tea cups (mostly ones with pink roses) and my mother's china cabinet is bursting - I stopped counting at 200 cups and saucers. And, yes, I do drink tea or coffee from them. I am enclosing a photo of my favorite tea cup.

Enough chit chatting, just thinking of all the things I need to do has made me tired so I will go watch some of that silly American Idol. Where do they come up with these people??? Surely someone has told some of them that they can not sing!! It embarrasses me when I hear them get up there and screech out a song and think they are going to make it to Hollywood.

Later yall.

Comments (4)