Houzz Logo Print
nikemama

SS moving back to his MOTHERS after 5 months

17 years ago

I asked DH to ask SS to write a list of PRO'S and Con's about what makes him want to be at one house or another. DH said that SS told him that he does not like me (SM) because I have come between him and his father. DH lived with his mom and dad when he was single like a dad on a shelf waiting for the kids to take him off the shelf and play with them. Then they would put him away like a toy and go back to their mom's. He was on-call waiting for them to want him. Now he has a family outside of the two of them. They got 100% of his attention now he only gets about 40%(IN SS OWN WORDS). Keep in mind that DH is layed off and is home to put SS on the bus, Waits to get him off the bus, then he plays a full game of Madden 09, then he takes him to the garage and works out for an hour - hour and half at least every other night, sometimes every night. They sometimes play another game of football and he tucks him in spending another 15 -20 of alone time. Sometime in all that we eat dinner. DH will sometimes catch a show on TV. SS told DH that I treat SS different when DH isn't there. Wants to know why I am always in a bad mood these different things that are to make DH think I am treating SS badly. I am TOTALLY NOT!!! I feel like and my mom that SS wants to see us broken up so that he can have Dad to himself so he is planting these seeds in DH mind. SS has told DH that he doesn't like me. After I took him deer hunting or all the other things I have done trying to help him feel like one of the crew. SS is 13, I have 3 sons 15, 9, 7. All living with us. I know about sons. I want to help DH cuz he is CRUSHED but would like to tell SS to get over his pity party and be happy.

Comments (35)

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths