SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
conifers_gw

Embroidery Machines - *New Poster*

conifers
18 years ago

Hi,

I don't know a lick about sewing but I'm interested in purchasing designs of Trees and selling Fleece sweatshirts and T-Shirts on Ebay and also through placing ads in The Conifer Society's Quarterly Magazine. "Trouble is" I don't know where to begin. I've never used a sewing machine nor embroidery machine in my life. The images almost all range in the 2" x 4" range and the largest image I liked is 5.58" x 4.76". I of course need a machine that will sew these patterns onto heavy fleece, (hats - ball caps???) and from what I understand, machines vary according to what size images they're capable of sewing. I'm looking for cheap (having my entire kitchen remodeled right now so pretty broke!!!). ---I need your help so I can pick the right machine. I'll rely on your suggestions... I do see on Ebay right now many - "Brother Embroidery Machines"...I'll of course need to know how I can use the images I like with these various models and if there's any "extras" I need to know about in advance when buying an embroidery machine.

I found a great site where you can download patterns, it's this link:

Johann designs . com

Thank you very much for your help for this newbie!

Dax

Comments (16)

Sponsored
Franklin County's Preferred Architectural Firm | Best of Houzz Winner