SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
toomuchglass

Suddenly - I'm being ignored ... *I'm Sad*

toomuchglass
16 years ago

This is so weird. I went to site that someone posted here --- Stainedglassville. I struck up a friendship with a gal there ... she lives in England - Her DH grew up in my neighborhood - she's a dog lover - so we had ALOT in common . She'd call & I'd talk to her DH and her - like old home week. ( SHe's on an air force base with her DH )

We decided to exchange stained glass Christmas gifts. I thought -- COOL !! I got hers first -- it was beautiful .

I wrote and told her how much I love it and it was going in my front window for all to see ... I constantly complimented her things ... they really are nice. Then she got my stuff. She wrote that she was alomst in tears because her gift looked like "A TURD" to mine. This is the farthest from the truth ... I don't know why she feels this way . My stuff is "different - not better " . Now she is givng me the Cold shoulder . I feel so bad . I compliment her stuff evey chance I get . Boy -- this is a first for me . Has this ever happened to you ? I really do feel bad. I don't know how to fix this.

Comments (11)

Sponsored