SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sunshine_funshine

What other forums do you frequent?

sunshine_funshine
16 years ago

I am curious to know if you all check out other forums and which ones. I do look at some others but obviously, I spend serious time right here. Since I visit my inlaws several times a week, I will bring the computer to keep busy. I stay with FIL while MIL goes to the store, runs errands, just generally gets out of the house. So, I get time to post ALOT on and off on those days. (FIL has Parkinson's-fairly advanced- and cannot be left alone.)

I recently joined Michael's forum, but it's hard to keep up with stuff over there. The set up seems complicated to me. I also love the show LOST and started visiting the message boards on ABC to see what people thought the deal was with that show. Since it's still in hiatus, I haven't even visited since May. I actually never knew this stuff existed online until I stumbled onto the LOST site last fall and lurked for awhile before getting the nerve up to post. They aren't very nice to newbies!

So, do you all visit other forums? There's got to be a forum on just about everything by now, right?

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz