SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
homebuyer23

36" Bosch induction cooktop, which wall oven will work?

homebuyer23
10 years ago

I am going to be finalizing my appliance choices soon. I am going to do a 36" induction cooktop over a 30" wall oven.

I most prefer the Bosch cooktop for my price range, either 500 or 800, depending how my budget is looking.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a great wall oven that will work under this cooktop?

I'm looking for one that is compatible under the induction cooktop, hopefully with the least amount of clearance necessary so it doesn't end up being completely on the ground. (still unsure how to figure this out on my own...have tried reading the specs but not positive if I understand it all correctly. And the appliance workers Ive met seem a little uneducated on this).

Preferably with easy glide racks, the larger capacity the better.

Bosch would probably be easiest but I happen to not really like the Bosch 500 wall oven, I have read some bad reviews and I just don't really like it, it has no smooth extension rack and I think the round dials make it look like a smiley face..?! And it seems small inside. The 800 is OK, but gets pricey.

Any tips in general for installing the oven under the cooktop? What happens with the extra 6" space in the cabinet, is it lost?

Anyone with photos of oven under induction cooktop, I'd love to see it.
Thanks!

Comment (1)