SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mneal_gw

What should I do about the E-Wife Issue

mneal
16 years ago

I really dont know where to start other than where we are at today. Me and my husband got served with papers stating that the kids cannot be around me and that continued visitations should be supervised etc.. This really hurt because I love my two step children. And i dont know if we should move out of the city just to get away from the weekly problems or should i just leave my husband. I would much rather remove myself and not allow my presence to interrupt those precious kids life with their father. This lady has caused me 15 months of non-stop hell. I have been down to the police department 2x regarding her email being hacked into, a myspace being deleted and her vehicle being keyed which I am not reponsible of any of the accusations. I have been cleared on all charges. When that didnt work, i was jealous of her and she was afraid that i would take it out on her kids and therefore they couldnt come see us anymore. Needless to say we had to get an attorney and pay 2500 because she is in contempt of the divorce decree. This lady hasnt liked me from day one. And it is pretty much like if i cant have him then no one will. I think she thought the grass was greener on the other side and now that it isnt she wants him back at any and all cost. Should I just let my marriage go for the sake of the kids. They cannot come according to the papers if i am around. So in other words I need to find a place to stay while they are here. Which is one day a week every other week and every other weekend. If i wont go anywhere then they cant come at all. So i would much rather him be bitter and agnry with her for ruining his marriage than to be bitter and angry with me for not seeing his kids.

Any advice would be grately appreciated.

Comments (3)