SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ijensen_gw

Have you installed RTA cabinets?

ijensen
10 years ago

I have over thought this so much I have about made myself sick. I am planning a kitchen remodel and having such a hard time with making some decisions. I have decided to use RTA cabinets in my kitchen and would love some opinion from those of you who have used them. I would like your likes, dislikes, what to avoid, customer service and quality. However, donâÂÂt limit your opinion to just thoseâ¦.give me all the information you can. It is not a huge kitchen, but I am looking for the best bang for my $$$. Also, we are just two older folks, with no children in the home and only occasional visits from the grandkids. I know kids can do a lot of wear to cabinets. There are several places I have researched, including The RTA Store, Cabinets Direct, Cabinet Broker and RTA Kitchen Cabinet Store. Have any of you used them? I like the fact they are all wood, no mdf or pressed wood. Plywood frame is great and the fact they have wood shelves instead of the plastic coated pressed wood ones is a plus. I also understand they can make them sound better than they are.
We are pretty handy (and have tools) and have done a lot of home projects so assembling them isnâÂÂt a concern. I ordered door samples from one place, and have noticed they all offer about the same, just call them different style names.
Looking forward to hearing from you and thank you in advance!!!

Comments (9)