SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
panforcooking

lace curtain struggle

panforcooking
9 years ago

Hi all! i have been looking for some very plain lace curtains(thinking point d'esprit) to go under my lined yellow and blue curtains.

problem is, im trying to find lace like what my mother in law has, ive been reading and searching for months, and can not find anything like it! she bought them at least 20 years ago and cant remember where theyre from, and the tags are too worn to read!

im including a few pictures and hope you can see how this is different from what ive been finding, the embroidery is so simple, and the lace itself very....i dont know how to explain it! plain?
ive gotten a couple samples of cotton stuff(embroidered) and its just not the same, each hole is sort of like a web, not what im after. the curtains MIL has are practically transparent in day time but still offer privacy from the outside/far away and especially at night.

if you have any insight on where i can find something like this, but without flowers, please let me know!(she does have one extra panel in another room that is very similar and from penny's but all they offer is a floral print, my curtains have a very busy floral print so im looking for something very plain to go with!) thanks for any insight!!

Comments (20)

Sponsored
Fine Designs & Interiors, Ltd.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Columbus Leading Interior Designer - Best of Houzz 2014-2022