SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lavender_lass

Tuesday tea...what new for the New Year?

lavender_lass
12 years ago

I hope you all had a lovely holiday! I thought I'd post over here, since it's busier...and see what everyone has planned, for the New Year. I need to sort through all my 'stuff' and do a lot of cleaning. The contractor is supposed to start tomorrow, so once the bay window is repaired, I plan to get started.

He was supposed to start today, but had to wait one more day. So, instead of moving furniture, I spent an hour 'playing' over on the kitchen forum. The challenge this week is to create a pink kitchen. I didn't want a pink kitchen, but I really miss gardening...so I put a bunch of roses, in a white and wood kitchen! LOL Here's the link if you want to try it...my kitchen is all the way at the bottom.

Well, I'm off to make a cup of Earl Grey and get a little work done, while I can. Tomorrow is going to be crazy, but hopefully the window can be repaired without too much fuss. We've been lucky and not had much snow during the last month, but I know it's coming! Just keeping my fingers crossed it waits a little longer.

Have a wonderful day and enjoy your tea...or favorite beverage :)

Here is a link that might be useful: Link to pink kitchen thread

Comments (13)