SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
skohler_gw

NEW: new years resolution robin

skohler
18 years ago

this is going to have a twist to it :)))

You will Send a special Gift to your friend

Gadening BOOK A Special CookBook, OR

Storybook to read with the kids ,

A Novel or story of your favoret writer .

If you want to play in this one just sign up here

Give a list of Books , you would like to read.

most books will fit into a flat rate box.

just be sure you send nice clean books can be

something you have read & want to pass on this is fine

as long as it is on their list .

gosple/religisous books are ok (IF ) they are

listed in your list .

Please list your favoret author if you have one.

ANYTHING Else you want to add to the box is fine also.

these gifts will go out in dec so hopefully everyone will have them by NEW YEARS :)))

MY favoret's

Perennial gardening zone 5

taste of country

First

birdsNblooms

How to garden books

30 min meals

OPRA BOOKS

crafting for out door

container gardening

SEED GERMINATION BOOK if there is one :))

I'm sure there are more just running out of time

right now :))

so post here & DON"T forget your list

if you want to join in .

susie

Comments (126)

• mellen
    18 years ago

I have ordered some books from Amazon and am waiting for them to arrive. I ordered last Tuesday. Mellen

• RainbowLake
    18 years ago

I am waiting on a book to arrive and then mine will be in the mail also. Everything else is packed and ready to go.

• Related Discussions

New Years Resolutions

Q

Comments (17)
    Yes I do. What with weed seeds and various fungi you can never know what to expect from garden soil. As to your earlier question about whether I could find the plants I need at local nurseries I'd have to say occasionally. Various coccineas are now being sold at reasonable prices locally and you never know what might show at local box stores. Several have had guarantica Black & Blue in the past few years, but they often don't get them until well into July. I try to support some of the local small nurseries who sometimes sell some interesting stuff. Many of the best plants here in the gardens are here because of the kindness of others and have arrived as seeds and cuttings and occasionally potted plants. In a lifetime I could never repay that kindness.
    ...See More

Happy New Year!!....New Years Resolutions...

Q

Comments (14)
    Hi all! I'm new to the forums but I have an idea why this one doesn't get much response. It's not listed in any of the categories, it's only listed sort of alphabetically in the s's as The Single Life, it took me several visits to find it and I still have trouble remembering where it is on the list to click so I can lurk! Maybe someone should suggest to Spike? that it be made more visible, I know that there are a lot of singles on the forums. Just thought I'd pop in and say something and maybe someone else has had the same experience. My New Year's Resolution is to be proud of being single and not be so quiet. Happy New Year! Charlotte
    ...See More

New Year's Resolution...

Q

Comments (18)
    Bostedo, thank you for describing the plastic pots that melted in the sun. I read online that polystyrene (#6) is what Styrofoam packing material is made of. My black nursery pots are marked with a 5 within the recycling symbol. My decorative plastic pots are not marked. Some of my old favorites have cracked. As for New Year resolutions we are all at different points on our garden path and I find all your goals interesting at whatever point you are on yours and would like to hear about them. As for me, due to my age and especially after experiencing the many weeks of disability due to the fractured femur this spring, I'm definitely in the 'tried and true' camp, but am enjoying this 'camping trip' as much as I have anything in the past. I'm seeing the design wisdom of repeating some of the tried and true plants around the garden as well as concentrating on ornamental trees and shrubs and using only a few favorite perennials such as phlox and a couple of cannas, and easy care annuals like gomphrena and begonias. This may be the last year for anything that needs to be taken into the greenhouse. We shall see how that goes. My current project, other than pulling weeds, is spray painting all my garden tools florescent pink so I can find them with just a glance and don't have to tromp all over the yard looking for something. Speaking of weeds, what has been even more problematic this year than the usual winter weeds are good plants coming up everywhere! This includes larkspurs, Mexican feather grass, white wine cups, even Crawford lettuce. With so many to pull my dilemma is whether to thin them or try to eliminate them entirely. Whatcha' think? Happy gardening in 2019! Again, we'd like to hear about your goals, and the new plants you intend to try. Or if you're keeping with the 'tried and true' which of those you are keeping.
    ...See More

New Year’s resolutions

Q

Comments (10)
    Jackie, you can do it. Maybe you will be snowed in next week and can work on it then. I don't have any resolutions, but I do have 22 goals for 22 1. 22 dates with hubby 2. 22 hikes 3. 22 bike rides 4. finish 22 quilts 5. reduce stash by 22 yards 6. new floor upstairs 7. new roof and remove sky lights 8. meet 22 new people 9. donate 22 items to charity 10. try 22 new recipes 11. 22 family game nights 12. reach my maintenance weight (145) 13. save $1 per day 14. 22 acts of kindness 15. help mom clean closets 16. clean garage 17. give someone a compliment daily 18. travel someplace new 19. handwrite a letter to someone monthly 20. listen more 21. try a new exercise weekly 22. stretch/relax daily
    ...See More
  • garden_witch
    18 years ago

You're very much welcome Lisa =) Glad you like everything! It is like an early X-mas, isn't it ;)

Sue, I have been reading "Trowel & Error," what a handy little book! The author does things just like me =) And here I thought I was the only one to garden in pj's! hehehe!

Shannon

• veeja11
    18 years ago

Carol got a pkg!!!! Thankyou Doris, a floral book bag, gifts from your garden, Pierre Franey cooks with his friends. A thomas kinkaid glass suncatcher, tangerine bath salts. a cupon for a spring plant from her garden. Thankyou Doris, a much appreciated box. hugs carol

• uptreasa
    18 years ago

I received part of what Myohhmy was sending to me. And, myohhmy, it is great. She ordered some Pillsbury cook-off cookbooks from someone on eBay. I received five of them. One is really special because it's from the year I was born!! : ) I really appreciate your thoughtfulness, Myohhmy. I love them!!! I'll post when I get the other package. Thank you very, very much. Treasa

• mellen
    18 years ago

Dear Vee/Carol, How can I thank you for the wonderful books that came today? I received Forever Odd and Odd Thomas both by Dean Koontz. I am so excited that I can hardly wait for school vacation to start so I can start to read them. Yes, I got your note about the other two coming, also. I am absolutely THRILLED dear friend. Thank you and thank you! You are a friend indeed, Mellen/Mary Ellen

• veeja11
    18 years ago

no box yet? my confirmation # says you got it. 0305-1720-0001-4818-8185 now I'm confused. which I am a lot these days.

• mellen
    18 years ago

Vee, here is what I wrote last night over on your "Elf" exchange. You notice my confusion, too.

Carol, I received a way cool box of presents from you today in addition to the books. The return addy label was for the secret elf robin. That was just a mistake, right? What was the box for? I am sooo confused right now, dear friend. Mary Ellen/Mellen

• mellen
    18 years ago

Dearest Vee/Carol, I am absolutely taken aback and humbled by all that you have done for me in this robin. Folks, this lady, if you don't know her, is generous beyond belief. In this robin, she has already sent two books from my wish list. Another book is to come shortly PLUS an additional book in April--both from my wish list. She also sent an extraordinary box full of gifts. She sent a Christmas towel and hot pad that has puppies dressed up in Christmas garb including some with cute little antlers. There is also a pretty pink flower-covered daily planner. I have never used something that size or type before, Carol. I am going to try to use it. I think it may work better than the checkbook size ones I have tried to keep in the past. There is also a package of milk chocolate raspberry balls. Besides chocolate and caramel, I also love raspberry. Oh yea! Then there is a beautiful, sparkly butterscotch scented 4" tall candle. What a heavenly scent, Carol. Besides all of this, she sent flower bulbs, and bulbs, AND bulbs--a big bag of yellow Yokohama tulips, a big bag of dark secret tulips, and a big bag of ice follies daffodils. My special friend, I can't thank you enough for your wonderful, wonderful gifts, your generous heart, and your friendship. I do hope that I have the opportunity to return it to you someday. Mary Ellen/Mellen

• veeja11
    18 years ago

this has been a wonderful christmas for me I have gotten 3 of my special friends in swaps it is so much fun to shop for and send to friends. I am glad you enjoyed your box Mellen i enjoyed sending it. Friends are such a wonderful gift.

• uptreasa
    18 years ago

My swap buddy, Myohhmy, was also good to me. The second package from Myohhmy arrived today. In addition to the 5 special Pillsbury cook-off books I received yesterday, today's box contained 18 assorted books, plus 6 'Ice Follies' daffodil bulbs and 10 Giant Crocus bulbs. Five of the books were gardening related, and the rest were cookbooks. From the cookbooks, I look for ideas for an annual cook-off that is held in my area. I'm putting together a display of "antique" cookbooks to enter as a collection in my county fair. I was wishing for some books on annuals and houseplants, so dear Myohhmy, sent me two on annuals, two on houseplants, and another on a variety of gardening topics. I am very grateful for everything I received. For the spring plant, I'm getting a special reblooming Iris from her garden, and most likely we'll do a trade as well. Thank you to Sue for including me in her swap, and to Myohhmy for all the great goodies, and to all of you for being friends. This is really great!! Thank you again. : ) Treasa

• RainbowLake
    18 years ago

The book I ordered arrived today and my package is now in the mail. The confirmation number is 03041560000421296690. It was mailed priority so my pal has a chance of receiving it by Christmas or shortly thereafter.

Thanks Karen

• lisam627_ohio_z6
    18 years ago

Just wanted to post that I mailed my package today to my secret pal...one little hint: the box is galloping to Horse Town! : ) Confirmation #0303 0130 0002 6682 0606

Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season! - Lisa

• scouttiegirl
    18 years ago

Well I received my package on Christmas Eve. I had emailed Karen(rainbowlake) to let her know, and now have the time to do a proper posting. (Hope you got my email Karen) WOW! I was so excited to open this package. First off let me tell you it was very heavy! Thank goodness for flat rate shipping..LOL! Karen got me 2 of the books on my wish list. I just love them. They were the Richard Bird books. I can't wait to use them this spring for some ideas when we put our split rail fence up. She also sent me an amazing assortment of garden mags like Country Gardens,Garden Gate,American Gardener, and others. None of which I subscribe to, but will be now. I can't wait to be able to sit down with a nice cup of Joe and browse through my lovely stack. Not only did she send all that, but she also sent an additional 3 gardening books. She sent Successful Perennial Gardening, Evening Gardens and Best Plants for your Garden. Man am I counting down the day when the kids return to school, so Mom can have some reading time! Speaking of kids...Karen also sent some very cute snowmen window clings and a butterfly stencil book. My daughter quickly covered the windows as to make the house look impressive for Santa to come. She loved them. Karen also will be sending us a plant for our zoo garden in spring, Clematis-Bee's Jubilee, one of our wants. I can't thank you enough Karen. Your box was very thoughtful. You made this girl so Happy on Christmas Eve night. Thank you Thank you Thank you~Heather

Also just wanted to say my garden pals box is going out tomorrow.

• grannymarsh
    18 years ago

My package is going out in tomorrows mail, as we did not have postal service today.

• RainbowLake
    18 years ago

Heather, I am afraid that my spam filter must have caught your e mail so I did not receive it, but I did know the package had arrived from the del conf. I wasn't expecting any post over Christmas eve or Christmas since everyone is busy watching for Santa. I am so glad that you liked the books and extras. I know there is nothing I like better than to sit and read a garden book on winter evenings. Also glad you liked that magazines. I am afraid that I can't resist a flower magazine if I see it at the store and I can't bear to throw them away so I am glad for a chance to share some of them. I promise that I will remember to send the clematis. I have made a note on my calender.
    I am also glad that your daughter like the window clings.
    Happy Holidays to you and your family.

I also wanted to say that I enjoyed all the pictures you have posted on your exchange page. It looks like you have quite a garden.

Karen

• amybabyboy3
    18 years ago

My package went out priority mail today to Illinois with delivery conf. #0305 0830 0001 7289 9056. Amy

• daylilymom
    18 years ago

Hello everyone just got my computer back up been on save mode couldnt get it out of it.Well my box will go out tom sorry so late been tied up with the holidays.Hope everyone has a happy new Year.daylilymom.

• skohler
    Original Author
    18 years ago

well let me tell you what I will be doing NEW YEARS
    EVE :))) READING For sure GRANNYMARSH Sent me
    A LIBRARY :))) the maillady ask if someone was sending me rocks the box was sssssssooooooo heavy :)))
    Here is the start of my New Library

The Time Life Gardeners Guide PERENNIAL ******
    JeKKa McVicar SEEDS Growing Guide *******
    2 Country living Gardener ******
    2 Landscape Solutions *******
    Gardening How To ********
    Gardening Gate ******
    2 Gardening Shed *****
    Country Garden's*******
    Rebecca's Garden*****
    Flower Gardens****

I have also A butterfly stake for my garden Note pads
    a bag of york peppermint patties :)))

not 1 not 2 but she sent me 3 GIFT CERTIFICATES
    for Named HEMEROCALLIS :))) MY new passion :)))
    They are
    CHERRY CHEEKS
    Raspberry PIXIE
    IRELAND

Marsha Thank you thank you thank you for a wounderful box of reading that landscape books are a bigggggg
    plus :))) they sure will give me some great Ideas .
    I have got to start reading :))) oh and I shared my candy with daddy :)))
    I hope others get their box this next week I would like to thank you all for all your thought in sending your boxes .
    please share with us what you will be reading :))
    feeding time must go have a great day all
    and agin thank you marsha for all the great reading .

susie

• djm906
    18 years ago

Haven't received anything here yet. Hope all well with my buddy. Doris

• mkruby7
    18 years ago

Lisa, I got my box on Christmas eve. Thank you. I open it rigth away (when my husband wasn't looking, I was getting ready for vistors. And running behind in getting things done. I was in the yard watering. It was in the 80's here). I love the maz. Two of the horse books my daugther took to read. I will hunt her down later. All the other books are stack in my room, waiting for me to open them. With the book remaker on top. The notepad is very nice. I had to hide it before my other daugther came over. Or it would be at her house. Also Lisa sent me a gift cert. and seeds. My son help me put the seeds away. I had to till him what each one was.

I hope everyone had a great Holiday, mkruby7

PS. My box will be mailed Friday. I'm hoping the books I order come in before I go to the postoffice.

• Melinda Hagen
    18 years ago

Wanted to let everyone know that my package went out! Have been sick and in bed since Christmas morning until yesterday afternoon! Bummer! So not as soon as I had anticipated mailing. The confirmation # is:
    0305 1720 0001 9160 4502.
    Happy New Year to everyone! Melinda

• djm906
    18 years ago

My package arrived yesterday from Amybabyboy3. I thank you so very much. I will post later the contents of the very welcome box. Doris

• skohler
    Original Author
    18 years ago

well everyone seems to be getting their most wanted of books How wounderful :)))
    THIS IS the week that all books should get mailed that have not been sent out yet.
    Please let us know when they arrive or if you have not recieved your books let me know .
    also if maybe your going to be later yet please let us know .

susie

• RainbowLake
    18 years ago

I haven't received anything from my pal as yet. Hopefully it is one of the ones who just posted they mailed. Hope everyone has a Happy New Year.

Karen

• grannymarsh
    18 years ago

Happy New Year to all.

Haven't received anything yet.

• djm906
    18 years ago

Hi, Finally, I get around to posting. It has been so hectic and the box from amybaby boy was pure joy! there was a "Gardening Through the Year book, Williamsburg cookbook, Veggie cooking with love, Love Notes, a book by Nora Roberts that I have not read yet and a small booklet entitled "What on Earth am I here For?" A bag of Ghiridelli chocolate squares, reg choc. and peppermint bark, plus seeds! Pencil Pod wax, Pak Choi, loofa, jicama, mustard, bushel gourd and Buddha belly gout plant seeds. (don't ask!)
    Than you so much for your generosity. I love all of it. Doris

• daylilymom
    18 years ago

sORRY EVERYONE BUT DIDNT GET MINE OUT BUT I WILL BY FRI BEEN BUSY BUSY,REMODELING AND JUST FAMILY OVER THANKS A BUNCH.

• grannymarsh
    18 years ago

It is great fun reading all the posts. My curiousity got the upper hand when I read that Doris received seeds for the Budda belly gout plant--just had to google for it. It's latin name is 'Jatropha podagrica' and it is certainly an unusual looking plant. Good luck with it!!
    Now, what the heck is Pencil Pod wax?? Marsha

• myohhmy
    18 years ago

WORTH THE WAIT! Great box from djm906. It was waiting for me when I came back from vaction and I have to say it was better than anything else I received for Christmas (except my 4 new tires)...

Lots included 3 great gardening books with one being container lausanga gardening which was high on my wish list! Another tip gardening book and a water garden book, plus 3 little books for my kids and some puppets which we collect. Some seeds for winter sowing and afew annuals that are suposed to be easy to grow - lets see how I do.
    Plus a new calender (very pretty) some soaps and some chocolates. All in all a very great box. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR KINDNESS!

This was alot of fun! thanks for hosting this susie. Anyone up to a second round? he he maybe we can do christmas in july

• scouttiegirl
    18 years ago

Hi Myohhmy. The box was from me. Glad you liked everything. My son helped pick out the puppets for your kids. I wasn't sure how old they were. Hope the books we sent are for the right age.

Hi Karen (rainbowlake) thanks for the compliments on my pics. Photography is one of my hobbies. I have Trudi to thank for a lot of those beauties. Wintersowing rules!!!

I'm game on a second round. Christmas in July sounds Fabulous!~Heather

• mellen
    18 years ago

A box to my pal is on its way today. Daylilymom-Sharon-you should be receiving it next week sometime. Mellen

• skohler
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Happy new year all :))
    WEll So far I think there might be 3 left to recieve
    & I think they might arrive this week yet .
    I really would like to know when they arrive.

these are ones that have not recieved yet & those that have recieved .
    sending to

Rainbowlake - scoutiegirl RECIEVED
    Veja11 - Mellen Recieved
    Djm906 - Veeja11 Recieved
    Myohhmy - Uptreasa Recieved
    Garden_Witch - Lisam627 Recieved
    Grannymarsh _ skohler Recieved
    Skohler _ Garden_witch Recieved
    Uptreasa - Ilovefarac Recieved
    Lisam627 - mkruby7 Recieved
    Scoutirgirl - Myohhmy Recieved
    Amybabyboy3 - Djm906 Recieved
    Ilovefarac- Granymarsh
    Mellen - daylilymom
    Mkruby7 - Rainbowlake
    daylillymom- amybayboy3

as soon as you recieve your books please let us know so
    we can mark as recieved .
    thank you all
    susie

• grannymarsh
    18 years ago

Susie, put a "received" notation after my name !!! ilovefarac aka Melinda sent me a lovely package of books and other good stuff !!!

2 books by Alexander McCall Smith
    "The Kalahari Typing School for Men"
    "Morality for Beautiful Girls"
    Book "Low Maintenance Gardening"
    Book "Greenhouse Plants"
    6 Knitting leaflets
    7 Scrapbooking pamphlets
    2 packages of scrapbook pages with really cute designs, one of which will get me started this evening on a new page for our 7 month grandaughter, Erin.
    A sheet of Valentine stickers
    A Brand New Scrapbook album
    Floral Staionary Set
    Bookmark
    Gardener themed box with many packets of seeds in it.
    Melinda took the time to collect many project sheets for knitting and crafts which will be waaay fun to tackle. One of them is for an infant knitted set and it just so happens that we have a 7 week old grandson too!!
    Magazines:
    Country Living Gardener
    Midwest Living
    Flower & Garden (2)
    At Home in Arkansas --I love regional magazines !

And last, but not least--A Plant to choose when Spring
    arrives.
    Thank you so much for the great package and for the time it took to put it all together!!

Marsha aka Grannymarsh

• RainbowLake
    18 years ago

I received a very nice package from MKRuby today. The book I received was 1001 Gardening Secrets, which looks very interesting. I can hardly wait to sit down and look through it. Ruby also sent two magazines "Garden Design" and "Cottage Living" for me to look at, and a beautiful calender that has wonderful pictures of gardens for each month. I am already getting ideas for new projects to try in my garden. It is a miniture which will make it nice to
    put in my locker at work (to remind me what I am working for). She also sent three packages of Iris, two of them are bearded Iris and one is Siberian, I believe. I didn't find a note so the color will be a surprise but I have always like surprises. Thank you so much Ruby. You got my new year off to a good start. This unseasonably warm weather may be a fire hazard here but it is great for planting things and I will get these Iris in the ground this weekend (that is, if I'm not reading.LOL)

Thanks Karen

• skohler
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Rainbowlake - scoutiegirl RECIEVED
    Veja11 - Mellen Recieved
    Djm906 - Veeja11 Recieved
    Myohhmy - Uptreasa Recieved
    Garden_Witch - Lisam627 Recieved
    Grannymarsh _ skohler Recieved
    Skohler _ Garden_witch Recieved
    Uptreasa - Ilovefarac Recieved
    Lisam627 - mkruby7 Recieved
    Scoutirgirl - Myohhmy Recieved
    Amybabyboy3 - Djm906 Recieved
    Ilovefarac- Granymarsh Recieved
    Mellen - daylilymom
    Mkruby7 - Rainbowlake Recieved
    daylillymom- amybayboy3

thank you ladies for letting us know what you recieved
    sound like wounderful books.
    one day I hope that maybe we can have another book trade to share a few of these books when we are done reading :))

sure hope the rest of you have had as much fun with this robin as I have for I'm still going through the books everyday .

I have been drawing up new plans for my new flowerbeds
    Now I'll have to fine the plants to go in the beds :)))
    well have to feed babies have a great evening to all .
    susie

• Melinda Hagen
    18 years ago

Well, I am glad you like it GrannyMarsh. I just was unable to find some of the books on your list-all were on back order or sold out! Do apologize for that. But hope you enjoyed what you rec'd Thanks, Melinda

• mkruby7
    18 years ago

Rainbowlake (was going to email you, but couldn't find your email address), I'm so glad you like what I sent you. The iris's is a mix of named one's. Please be careful I think there is some very small one's. Let me know how they do. And please get in touch with me in the spring for a plant. I think your gift card is still on my desk.

Susie, please let me know if you are going to do this again. (Maybe in July or one book very month.) I love books. And It was very fun.

Thank you for hosting this RR, mkruby7

• daylilymom
    18 years ago

Look out texas your box was mailed fri should arrive today or mon hope you like the books thats all i could get for now.Please write me this spring for bulbs and flowers.thanks susie for hosting this gw forum.nice meeting new friends.daylilymom.still havent recieved my box.

• skohler
    Original Author
    18 years ago

thank you daylilymom for letting us know I'm sure amybabyboy3 will be on the lookout .
    & a birdie said yours would be in the mail this week also
    looking foward to hear what you recieve .

susie

• mellen
    18 years ago

Daylilymom, I sent your box on Thursday as I posted above. Sorry it didn't make it from Iowa to Louisiana in 2 days. I believe we also spoke in a private e-mail about this. Hope you can enjoy it when it gets there. Mellen

• mellen
    18 years ago

Daylilymom, In case there is any question here is the DC #:

Mellen

• daylilymom
    18 years ago

Wow Mellen you out did your self today i got my package i got books and more books and i like them all,they are
    taste of home
    backyardliving
    boston terrior book and i love it.
    how to build bird houses
    living
    roses for dummies i need that i got bunch of roses
    light and tasty
    3 quick cooking
    birds in bloom
    thank you so much i didnt have many book im new to tast of home from my mom i just subscribed to it,and i was looking at the birds in bloom im going to sub to it too.thank you so much great to have gw friends.daylilymom.I enjoyed this exchange didnt have time to send alot to mine was sick and grandkids sick.I hope she enjoys what i did send,god bless you all.

• amybabyboy3
    18 years ago

Daylilymom,
    I havent recieved the box yet I wanted to check with you because it said in your post it was going to Texas and I live in Georgia. Maybe that was a typo? Thanks, Amy

• skohler
    Original Author
    18 years ago

amy I sure hope you get your box here soon I'm very sorry for the wait & hope that daylilymom catches this so she can maybe look up the conf# to see where it went to .
    I hope it was just a typo error.

will check on this & get back with you
    susie

• djm906
    18 years ago

Marsha, I think the Pencil Pod Brick wax is a bean. It's name is phaseolus vulgaris. Sounds interesting, doesn't it? I'll have to let you know how it grows.

• amybabyboy3
    18 years ago

Doris, The pencil pod brick wax bean was sent to me by a fellow gardener. I started growing them in Florida before I moved up here to Georgia. It had a purple fuzzy bean on the vine but I didnt cook any of them because I was not familiar with them. Take care, Amy

• amybabyboy3
    18 years ago

My package did not arrive today in the mail. Hope it didnt go to TX

• daylilymom
    18 years ago

AMy package should arrive fri or sat.Sent today at 10am sorry i dont know what i was thinking dont even no how i got that name,there was some garden pic frames and angels in there but i wont see that package again.So it is on the way maybe all get it together next time i sent it to ga this time. daylilymom

• amybabyboy3
    18 years ago

Daylilymom.
    The package arrived today. Thank you for all the magazines. I especially like the Backyard Living one since I have never seen that before. Happy New Year to All, Amy