SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
theturtlelady

butterick 6066

theturtlelady
15 years ago

It's out of print, from 1999, nine sew fast and easy dresses/jumpers. I'd about kill for it at this moment - or pay, whichever you prefer! :)

I'd look at anything similar and adaptable because I'm finding it almost impossible to get a plain old t-shirt type dress pattern. And no, it's not worth drafting my own.

Comments (4)

• noinwi
    15 years ago

I did a quick search for your specific pattern and the only one that came up was sold. I think you could find something similar from Kwik Sew...they have quite a few easy fit pullover dresses. They don't sell patterns from their site but they have a store locater and some online dealers listed.
    Otherwise, eBay is worth searching. I've found many patterns there that are out of print for a good price.

Here is a link that might be useful: Kwik Sew Patterns

• teresa_nc7
    15 years ago

I have a favorite dress pattern similar to your #6066 - I've made this dress 10 (yes! TEN) times. It is loose fitting and comfortable in summer made in linen or cotton.

{{!gwi}}

• donnar57
    15 years ago

I just checked my patterns - I don't have that particular pattern, but do have McCalls 8720, which is also a t-shirt style dress. Size 12-14-16, I believe ...

Holler if this suits your needs...

DonnaR/CA

• theturtlelady
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thanks so much, everyone. I managed to get my hands on it in a size too large (18-20-22), not as bad as it sounds if you read the measurements, just have to try to whittle it down a little. Noinwi, I checked KwikSew first. Teresa, I have 2 of those dresses and love them. Donna, thanks for looking. If you want to know what set this scavenger hunt off, go to www.theterritoryahead.com and look at the layered t-shirt dress for $79!!! Are they kidding?

Sponsored
Franklin County's Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living