Houzz Logo Print

What to do when you have no money to get a lawyer

17 years ago

I've been a GardenWeb member for quite a while, and well, I wish this site had been free and available to me when I really really really needed it.

I left my husband of 24 years 2 years ago.

I really don't want to go into details, lets just say I had to leave to survive.

I haven't taken any legal action. After 2 years, can I call it legally seperated? Or do I have to hire a lawyer (with money I don't have).

How do people with no money get things sorted out?

I've just kind of been living day to day.


Comments (17)

MAC Design + Build
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
Loudon County Full-Service Design/Build Firm & Kitchen Remodeler