SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
coolvt

A male dating horrors

coolvt
16 years ago

I noticed awhile back that a lady wrote in about her horror date. Well, us guys get them too. Here are a few:

Invite a woman to dinner...she has 5 drinks at dinner. She was a professional drinker:-) Quick end to that date...and she drove 1/2 hour to get home.

Meet one woman of 52 yrs old. She been widowed 3 times.

Wow, that scared me. There was either a "problem" or she had terrible luck. End of the scene. I didn't want to be number four.

Spent the afternoon with a new acquaintance...mostly walking the malls and such. She invites me to her house for coffee. She makes serious advances and when I balk at being intimate, she throws me out telling me I am way too prudish.

Met a woman for the first time for brunch. I thought she drank two glasses of V8 or tomato juice until I got the bill. It had been 2 bloody marys. Alcohol for breakfast isn't a good sign:-)

Met an internet date. She had sent her pictures and said she was a model. She appeared to be so in the pictures. Well, turns out she was a really heavy, heavy woman who modeled big clothes. The pictures had been doctored up.

Met a woman in the mall..first meeting. As we walked through a Spencer Gift shop she points out a se# toy and tells me that was her favorite, but lost hers when she and her boyfriend split a few months before. And the funny thing is, in her on line profile, she said she was looking for a man who knew how to treat someone like a lady. Sort of like a woman should be treated like a lady whether she deserves it or not.

Should I go on? And you women think you have problems:-))

Comment (1)

Sponsored