SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
springroz

Blind corners...PLEASE help!

springroz
11 years ago

I know....NOW I ask for help!!

My custom cabinets have been done for weeks.....BUT. There is this issue with the corners. We do not live there yet, and the counters are weeks away from being installed, so we WILL fix this!! They will not get paid until they do, either. I am trying NOT to turn this into a vent. Trying....

The doors on either side of the corners, which currently house big turntables, are assymetrical. They have two piece doors that hinge in the the corner, and they are NOT working. Thy have tried different hinges, little clips, etc, but they don't close correctly!

I cannot find the dimensions that I need on the websites to help me solve the puzzle. I need to know what DOOR size they fit, not cabinet size. I want them to make them into pull outs on one side, with blind organizers on the other. I am trying to do this without replacing the whole box, because they will mess up something ELSE taking it out!! Sounds negative, I know, but I have saw cuts in the closet ceiling from the electrician, and sorry, venting.....

Does anybody have some door measurements on blind organizers they could share? Do these things have a range of usable sizes, for retrofitting?

I think my door pieces are 12", 15", and maybe 17".

Thanks, hope some of this makes sense!!

Nancy

Comments (4)