SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
shellse

Thinking out loud(long)

Shellse
23 years ago

Hello, Once again. I have beginners block. So far I have done a practice page and a fathers day gift. Heres my situation. I am 4 yrs behind, I have a 4 year old and 3 year old.

Every picture, has been stored, in perfect order from the time taken. My plan is a 1st year album each of the kidds. Then yearly family albums ending the years with a seperate Christmas albums (good plan?) Im really nervous I will mess up the order of my pics, when I start to go through them.

Also through the years, there are the kids pics, 2nd and 3rd birthday, some sports, nursery. Those Im thinking I will add into albums just for them. But what about Easter, Halloween,, I dont think I have enough pics to devide between the 2 kids for seperate albums.(and think they would be good in a family album)

AAAAAHHHHH.. this isnt making any sense.. Im just trying to figure out how to do this. I want to keep the order of time. and have 2 baby albums and 2 growing up albums, a family album and a christmas album,, that will just grow over the years!!!!

How do you do it????

Comments (6)

Sponsored