SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
penny_gw

If I gave a scrapbook class I would....

Penny
23 years ago

Okay ladies, I need your input here, for those of you who have attended scrapbook classes or would like to, what are some of the things you wish they would: teach, hand out, go over, do differently, like or hate about the time schedule, include, or not do, etc...? I would really like to start giving classes before I try and open a store so I have some sort of customer base to work around, but I would like your input on what you did or didn't like about your classes. Were they too expensive, what did they cost, were they informative, or just boring same old stuff? Were they givien at a bad time for your work schedule? Did they last too long or too short? What were the average supplies given to you at the class, if any? What would you have rather been given or learned about? What was your favorite class subject, and what did you hate? Was there anything about the class enviorment that you hated? Too hot, too cold, too many kids, no soda machine, too crowded, no music, too much music, not enough work space, etc...? What were the most popular used tools that were provided for you to use by the store or instructor? Die cut, xyron, photo copy, punches, stamps, templates, scissors, etc... Was there a charge to use any of these machines? Thanks for all of your help. Penny

Comments (10)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES