SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
krissie55

How to get husband to repair things.....

krissie55
12 years ago

Wives, do you have a problem getting your husband to repair things around the house? If so, give this a try.

Open the telephone book to page for repairing the item that needs fixed. Leave telephone book open on dining table and see what happens!! The thought of wife paying for repairs gets to some hubby's pocketbook and shortly they will be about the task of finding out what the problem is.

Without another word I did this last night just before bedtime and this morning DH is in process of checking out the living room drapery rod with large pinch pleated drapes. No way do I have strength to close the drape even with my weight being used to help pull the chord. Hubby has the strength to force drape closed. He kept telling me nothing was wrong with the drapery rod!!! Hmmmmm......the thought of wife spending money to have it fixed got him moving!

Result, some of the plastic parts are worn out and no way to replace. Need to replace the rod.

Normally I would would be the one finding the problem, however, I am recuperating from major shoulder surgery and cannot do so. Then hubby would get the job of repairing.

Comments (17)