SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
peanutmom_gw

Missing new ideas

peanutmom
12 years ago

I have been on hiatus from the money savings forum for a while. I stop by to lurk once in a while, but haven't been posting. It is rare to see a new post. It's kind of sad to see interest in saving money leak away now that the economy is not in decline. Maintaining is a better description now.

My goal is, now that things are forecast to get better for the economy, to keep saving money and living frugally. I think it is the only way to be sure to be ready for anything that could happen in the future.

That being said, I have a new question to post.

What is the strangest thing (in your opinion or others opinion)that you have ever done or heard of to save money.

One thing that I have heard of that my family would never go along with or even consider would be the idea of using small cloths or washcloths to wipe after using the bathroom. I would have a mutiny on my hands if I asked them to do it. I mentioned it once when I read it on the internet and the looks I got was enough to tell me they would make me walk the plank if I suggested it. LOL.

These kinds of ideas rarely get used, the they sometimes give us ideas for things we could do.

Comments (28)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!