SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
karen_gw

Need tons of supplies.....

Karen
24 years ago

OK. I used to work as an artist and photographer...so needless to say I have tons and tons of pictures. I have almost 450 pictures of my daughter's first year of life...and those are the ones I kept.....I have these in an album that I really like, but starting with her first birthday - figuring that I would slow down some on the numbers of pictures...I had to decided to organize them "scrapbook style." (I have my own from 12 on...so it wasn't really new to me). However, the pictures from year one birthday until now (just did year 3 birthday) are in a box.

I am ready to start - and desperate to get going because I am due to have baby number two next week and I don't want to shortchange him.

My problem is that I would like to go somewhere that all the supplies are available to me....work on the book and then pay for the supplies I use rather than just order random sheets of paper, etc. that I mightnot use. My layout is generally determined by the pictures so I don't like to choose papers etc. first. So far, I have noticed that the packages of papers I did order weren't what I wanted when I sat down to do the first few papers.

Is this making sense?

I guess what I am asking is if there are scrapbook shops where you can get everything while you work instead of guessing and then bringing it home...or are there any other suggestions? I live in Fl if that makes a difference.

Comments (10)

Sponsored
Mary Shipley Interiors
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars32 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 10x Best of Houzz