SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
penny_gw

BMX Bike racing

24 years ago

Hi, I have TONS of pictures featuring my son from the age 9-13, riding and racing his BMX bike. (This is the type of racing that has jumps, on a dirt track, not the pavement type racing.) My son died last April at the age of 20, (he was on his way home from college and was hit by a drugged motorist, who ran a stop sign.) so these and his other pictures are of course priceless to me. I would like some suggestions on how to layout these pictures without them all looking the same, since most of the photos just feature him and his bike. These photos have still shots, along with distance shots of him racing other riders, and some close ups of him jumping, and flying through the air. I would also like to know of any neat pre-printed papers, stickers, and die cuts that feature bikes, and where to get them. I would also like to know what would be the best way to go about doing his book since his life ended so unexpectedly. Any suggestions for a memorial type book for some one so young? He was going to college to be a police officer like my brother, and loved life. Thanks for any suggestions you can offer me. Penny

Comment (1)

Sponsored