Scrapbooking baby

c_steinbacher

Hi,

I have 2 small children - aged 3 and 5.

Instead of a traditional baby book I've been doing a scrapbook for each of them. I've fallen a bit behind and just have envelopes with loads of pictures in ready to go! My oldest started school last year, and my youngest starts playschool next week.

Does anybody know where I can get some nice scrapbook embellishments for starting school?

Thanks

SaveComment2Like
Comments (2)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Mystical Manns

I'm not a scrapbooker any longer, but am starting to work with paper to make cards ... so I've been spending a lot of time in our three main craft stores, Michael's, JoAnn's and Hobby Lobby. They all have good-sized scrapbooking sections, have you checked there?

Also, does your area have any small scrapbooking stores? Back when I did scrapbook, I could find more specialty items there. Another option, of course, is to find a Creative Memories consultant.

But my all-time favorite, is eBay. You can find tons of things there.

Save    
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
idrive

I agree with Micheal's. They have a huge great selection.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Kids’ Spaces 15 Tips for Small-Space Living With Baby
Keep your wee one's stuff under control and your nerves unfrazzled with these space-saving storage and baby-gear ideas
Full Story
Kids’ Spaces How to Create a Delightful Nursery for Less
Make baby's room a charming nest on a budget by hitting up vintage and craft stores for handmade and one-of-a-kind touches
Full Story
More Rooms Fresh Start: Organizing Your Craft Room
10 ways to stash your arts and crafts supplies in style
Full Story
King Construction Company, LLC has been custom building all types of agricultural and accessory buildings for... Read More
Old Dominion Design has been in business for more than 20 years and our principals & staff have over 40 years... Read More