SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bella_gw

NEW - Another Punchie Swap

bella
23 years ago

Hi All!

Things are more or less back to normal now. Winter vacation is over & the kids are back in school. Before the winter blahs set in let's have another punchie swap!

For this swap, you can send as many bags of punchies as you want. Each bag should have 25 punchies of one type. You may send up to 4 duplicate bags of the same punchies. AF/LF paper only! Include a wish list & I will try my best to fulfill your wish. You will receive as many bags back as you send in.

There will be a special prize for the first person to get their envie to me. And another prize for the most unusual punchies.

Place your bags in an envelope with a sheet of cardboard to keep the punchies from getting bent. Include a SASE with postage STAMPS equal to the postage it took to mail your envelope to me. Do not send metered postage. I cannot be responsible for insuffiecent postage. Mark your envie & SASE "DO NOT BEND". Label both envelopes "Another Punchie Swap" in the lower left corner. Please put your screen name on the envie, too.

Must be postmarked by Monday, January 29, 2001. I will have them swapped out and back in the mail by February 5, 2001.

E-mail me for my snail mail addy.

Happy scrapping!

Bella

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Custom Premiere Design-Build Contractor | Hilliard, OH