SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gena_gw

new punchie swap starting

Gena
22 years ago

Hello Everybody -

I am back from vacation and now are we all ready for another punchie swap well here is the information on the next one and what you have to do to sign up

Will take sign ups until Aug 4th and the deadline to have mailed to me is Aug 20th so that will give us plenty of time to get it all done .

There are 4 categories and you may join 1,2,3 or all 4 categories and we will aim to be in groups of 10 ( which means you make 9 and send 9 and you get 9 in return from the others in the group if we are short I will fill in or if you would like to make different items you may take 2 spots as long as you send the # of punchies that you are supposed to send. We will do little baggies of 50 so that will mean that you will make 9 little baggies with 50 of your punchies in each bag and each person in the group will get one baggie. Remember to include return postage ( the same amount that it took for you to send to me you may use either stamps of cash I donÂt mind either ) ( please do not affix your postage to a return envelope as the return punchies may not fit in the envelope that you send) please use acid free paper you may use either cardstock or just different acid free papers solid or printed.

Here are the categories

A Animals ( must be a animal punchie)

B Hoidays ( must be something that can be used with hoidays ( any holiday))

C Jumbo punchies Must be large or jumbo punchies

D Tiny punchies this is the little little ones small or tiny

Please to reply to join send the following in a email to me

Full name

Email address

Category names that you would like to join in ( and if you want to have more than one space in a category tell me how many and what category)

Address ( physical )

And what punchies that you will be doing for each category that you are signing up for so that maybe we wont have all 9 same

And I will send a confirmation that I have you signed up

Thanks and join and have some fun punching and scrappin!

Gena

Comment

Sponsored