SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sandlapper_rose

new: jan. 2013 fostess swap: snowflake swap

sandlapper_rose
11 years ago

FOTESS Jan. 2013 Snowflake Swap

FOTESS Stand for Friends of the Earth Simple Swaps. You must be a member of the group in order to participate in this swap. If you would like to find out more about joining the group, contact me or Shirley.

Cloudy with a chance of snow... is that your weather forecast? Do you wish it was?
Anyway for those who sign up in January, you will be matched with one partner and will send her something that represents snow - seeds for white flowering plants or plants that produce white (or almost white) fruit or foliage, something white for the garden or the home, a white food item, or how about a handmade card with snow as the theme and cut out a few of the paper snowflakes to include like we all did as a child? Send whatever you want to represent snow and the item or items must be something that can be sent in a padded envelope. Recyling and upcycling are totally fine. If you are inclined to buy something rather than make or recycle, spend no more than $10 on your item or items. Spending less is fine. We just set an upper limit so no one gets too extravagent. That's not this group. We are trying to keep things simple, simple, simple...

It's not likely to snow here in South Carolina, but I'll be happy to get some "snow" in the mail... well, not real snow because it would melt, but you know what I mean.

I'll be posting a game for this month so watch for it, too.
Happy New Year!
Jeanne

This post was edited by sandlapper_rose on Sat, Jan 19, 13 at 17:11

Comments (150)