SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
susanlynn2012

Outer Mat Choice for the Bronze Beaded Frame I chose

susanlynn2012
12 years ago

I am ready to order the frame I loved first which those that posted to my prior thread liked the best also which I called a nail-head frame but I found out is called a Bronze Inner Lip Beaded 2.5" wide frame. In my prior post choosing the frame (for my family room above the sofa), I posted with the white mat since that was what I planned to use. Now I am wanting to know if that sounds like the right choice or the Linen Off-White Mat that appears creamier at night due to the poor lighting and the colors in the room despite so many white lamp shades and accessories and trim. The pictures are in the order of how Photobucket downloaded them so I labeled them with #1 & #2 depending on which photo was placed first by Photobucket. I thought the sofa looked better with the whiter mat since anything too yellow around the sofa does not look right but this is just a slight cream that appears slightly yellow at night despite being white in the day light. A few friends liked the off-white in person and a few friends liked the white in person. I need to take pictures of the family room and download them.

Here is a link that might be useful: Outer Mat Choice- Which White Mat out of Two

Comments (6)