SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lovetoshop_gw

Faucet help needed....pics included!

lovetoshop
14 years ago

Our ugly, old kitchen faucet finally kicked the bucket today! I am so happy! The faucet was here when we moved in last year and I am so happy to finally get to replace it! Someday...maybe 3yrs, 5yrs or longer we will put in granite counters and get a new sink, but in the mean time we need a new faucet. I imagine we will buy one under $300 so when we finally get new counters if the faucet does not workout, it is not the end of the world. However, if we still like it and can reuse it then we will.

I currently have a deck plate and will still need one because I imagine it is stained under the one we have.

Please look at pics of my sink and kitchen. I would like to get a brushed nickel faucet to match my appliances and cabinet hardware, even though the prep sink faucet is crome. What do you think?? Someday when we redo the counters we are going to take out the prep sink. We rarely use it and would prefer the counter space.

I love the side sprayer that we have (had same thing in my old house and my husband would prefer to keep the side sprayer) but we are open to a pull down (not pull out) faucet. I think they look current and more stylish then the faucet style we currently have.

That all being said, I am looking for some recommendations on what YOU would put in AND I would LOVE to see YOUR kitchen faucet if you have a pic.

Here is what I currently have and pics of the kitchen:

here are styles of faucets I like so you know what I might be looking for.

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

THANKS!!

Comments (29)

Sponsored
Davidson Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full-Scale General Contractor