SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
joyfulguy

Considering ordering (legit) drugs from Canada?

joyfulguy
21 years ago

Greetings, all,

Our national broadcaster yesterday reported that some Canadian druggists have been warned that if they accept orders from U.S. residents after an upcoming date, that they will no longer supply them with drugs.

I think that the company was Smith, Kline, French, but I don't recall for sure.

The suggestion was that a substantial number of drugs were going for about half price - substantially influenced by the fact that it takes about 65 cents U.S. to buy a Canadian Dollar.

I understand that the Canadian druggists want a prescription from a U.S. doctor, but have arrangements with Canadian doctors that they may call the client (and/or their doctor?) in order to assure themselves of the efficacy and correctness of the order.

Part of the discussion related to the possibility that a number of U.S. citizens might lobby their legislators with a view to having them lean on the drug companies with a view to being less greedy.

Maybe I should buy some drug shares.

There are rumours afoot that there are a number of situations in British Columbia where some high quality Pot is being grown, largely for export along this great undefended border, but that is not the type of drugs that I am discussing here.

Writ in a hurry, for I'm off to see my dentist, a student at the dental school, to have some fillings done - on the few remaining teeth that I have. I recently lost five (at a cost of under $100.).

Next task is getting shaved and cleaned up. And a bite of breakfast.

Have a great day, everyone.

joyful guy/Ed

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Snider & Metcalf Interior Design, LTD
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Leading Interior Designers in Columbus, Ohio & Ponte Vedra, Florida