SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
inkycrab

Need help deciding on panel next to fridge or not

inkycrab
16 years ago

Hi all, I'm new to these forums and am enjoying looking at your pics and reading advice and recommendations.

My dilema is this: My fridge is SS but the sides are black. We are getting light maple cabinets and the KD has suggested a deep refridgerator cabinet that has the panel on the right side so it blocks the black side of the fridge. She informed me that the panel is only 24" deep and the fridge side is 28 1/2" so 4 1/2" of the black will still show (towards the front not the back). My dh thinks we should skip the panel altogether and just live with the black. He mentioned spray painting the sides of the fridge or getting a piece of maple and making a panel of his own. I think we should get the panel since it will match the stain. I hate the idea of making our own. I'm not crazy about the black but if it looks odd with the panel and part black showing I can live with all black.

Does anyone have any pics they could show me of a black sided fridge and a light colored panel next to it showing some black? A visual would really help me to make up my mind.

Thanks for any help!

Carol

Comments (25)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH