SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lockeb_gw

Just checking in.....and wondering if someone has some ......

lockeb
15 years ago

Fun Pin Cushions patterns....I'm still trying to come up wiht some fun pin cushions..a while back I saw some that were like wedges of pie and cup cakes...but now can't remember where they were - I saw pictures - perhaps someones has ideas or patterns for these.....

Sorry that I've been so silent.....

I'm still here....

I've been under the weather for a few weeks - wasn't feeling well at all and had to undergo a lot of tests - just to see if we could get it all straightened out..I haven't run away
Well, I'm feeling so much better.....I've gone to the usual tests that everyone loves to have - the Colonoscopy, the Endoscopy.....of course I was so medicated since I was doing everything at the same time - which is a good thing - but it took me a couple of days to get my self feeling normal again....and well, all of the tests came back negative and all is well..so physically I'm ok - except for a couple of probems with needing to lose a few lbs, lower the colesterol, etc...but seems that my symptoms which were scarey were stress related.....I've done a couple of things to eliminate a bit of stress - let's hope that it only gets better from here on in.. :-)

I'll try to get back on here more often......I've been away too long...

Hugs to everyone....

Bill

Comments (14)