SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
crafteedee

Christmas block pinwheel swap

crafteedee
16 years ago

I'm feeling like MAYBE in the new year I'll be able to pick up my hobbies again. That's only if I don't have to sit in class with my new daughter for the next 2 years. :)

Would like to see pictures of what ya'll have done with your Christmas swap blocks. I briefly looked at the blocks when I returned home since they were in the hold mail, but my "hobby nest" is sadly growing cobwebs! I need some inspiration for when I'm able to pick things up again. I know a few of you posted pix, but they are hard to find now that they're older messages. And maybe some of you are speedy & are done with them already.

Sidenote: the little mini quilt that I sent in a carepkg back in Aug. came back with our daughter. (Yay!) She slept with it the entire time we were in China, sometimes that being the ONLY blanket she slept under. I'm still not sure if she knew about the quilt before we got there since it was still in pristine condition, until it got dragged around in Chian.... But I did try to tell her that I made it for her. When she's able to communicate better...I'll ask her. Her body is like a little furnace at night & she doesn't use the blankets & quilts that are on her bed. Wish I could turn up my furnace like that!

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths