SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mckennajs

I love the kitchen forum because.....

mckennajs
16 years ago

Driving home from the granite yard I had a sinking feeling that I had made a huge mistake in my choice. I immediately signed onto the kitchen forum and saw that someone had made a similar selection (jet mist honed for perimeter counters and crema bordeaux with lots of movement for the island) and had posted pictures. I immediately felt 100% better. However, it made me realize how much I rely on the kitchen and appliance forums and wondered why others love the kitchen forum.

Since I am just starting my renovation, I have two observations.

First, is the incredible moral support network. Haven't had the opportunity/need to tap into it yet but the fact that everyone is so supportive makes me feel that I will be able to deal with anything that comes up (and I live in an old house so am fully expecting the unexpected!) Second, is that the forum makes me think outside the box. Thanks to igloochic, I am seriously reviewing animal knob selections for my traditional kitchen.

Probably should add a third as well - the incredible wealth of information available. I am not sure I would be as ready to move forward without this resource.

Why do others love this forum?

Comments (10)