SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_4323755

Our screened porch (tons o' pics)

User
12 years ago

We built this house 4 years ago, added the 3 season porch 2 years ago, played with some different colors, furniture and arrangements, and think we finally have it how we want it, at least until paint fever overtakes me again (it's a sickness).

I posted pics before, when a bunch of stuff was painted purple, but I thought I'd repost, especially since there have been some recent threads about porches.

Don't look too hard at the cushions in the seating area, they are just pinned on there by YT, we don't want to give up the porch for the couple weeks it will take to have my person make the cushions. It's a short summer season here at the 44th parallel, plenty of time for cushions to be made over the winter. Plus the fabric is linen, a huge bolt I got years ago, and I want to see if it's going to mold or get cruddy over the summer, I've never used anything but Sunbrella type fabric on a porch.

Details:

Screen/storm panels (screens in now of course), copper screening (totally worth the upgrade), made by Vintage Doors of Hammond, NY (highly recommend them).

Exterior color BM Aura,color matched to Eagle brand "Cinnamon Toast" windows, trim is BM Sailcloth (in Aura), both low lustre.

Interior color of walls BM Sailcloth in Aura low lustre.

Wicker chairs at dining table BM Symphony Blue mixed in Aura semi-gloss.

Wicker chairs in seating area American Accents Black in gloss.

Ceiling and floors are lyptus finished in Bush Oil.

sandyponder

Exterior:

Interior, dining area:

Interior, seating area:

Comments (13)

Sponsored
Hope Restoration & General Contracting
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars35 Reviews
Columbus Design-Build, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Historic Renovations