SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rthummer

My foot has finally(almost) healed!

rthummer
14 years ago

I had a place on my big toe since December from wearing a pair of Crocs' without socks. It rubbed a place on my toe and side of foot and made a blister that I didn't notice. It became infected and went into dry gangrene. That is different from wet gangrene which is very dangerous. I have had the worse time getting this toe healed. I have poor circulation in this left leg. I have had several operations on this leg involving veins, and it is in a mess now,(knee also) and if I had it all to do over again I would not have had ANY surgeries done on my veins. The one surgery that I had done that I believe cause my main problems(I could be wrong) is I had that main artery or vein?? taken out, and since then I have had poor circulation down in my lower legs and feet, toes. Then more surgery to supposedly help that. (which didn't) Anyway, I now only have about a dime size place which needs to heal and this toe will finally be healed!! It is not black anymore and is pink!! Hooray!!!! Back in April they thought they were going to have to take the toe off! I am jumping for joy! Well, almost! Please be happy for me!

Comments (9)