SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
janjan212

Reassure me this faucet will work please

janjan212
12 years ago

I think I have decided to bite the bullet and just order the Brizo Talo faucet after much flip flopping. Our granite is at the fabricators, the sink is "in the mail" and I need to make a decision on the faucet. As much as I don't want to spring for the Brizo I am infatuated with it. I've gone over the article Rococogurl posted from Atticmag, but before I pull the trigger would some one (anyone, everyone?) look and give me their opinion if they think it will be the right scale, if the water will stream into the etc.

Faucet: http://www.brizo.com/kitchen/talo/faucets/64003LF-PC.html

We ordered the Kraus Stainless Steel undermount sink from Expressdecor. It's 10" deep and otherwise 30x18. it will be in a corner cabinet so I don't have to worry about the clearance behind it. We also want to order 2 soap dispensers, one for dish soap the other for hand lotion, but there is plenty of space.

I'm 5'2 and Hubby 5'10. The sink should be set back about 4 inches from the countertops edge.

I have everything in the shopping cart but afraid to finalize the order. I would appreciate if someone can reassure me. I could buy it locally for several hundreds more but finding it online "on sale" is what is making me pull the trigger....well, ALMOST pull the trigger!

Thanks for the help.

Here is a link that might be useful: Sink

Comments (5)