SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
okwriter

Worried about DH - please reassure me...

okwriter
16 years ago

15 days ago (Feb. 16), DH became ill and threw up all night. Most of the next day, he slept or was in the bathroom with diarrhea. Throughout, he complained of what he called "stomach pains" (on his left side). We figured it was one of the many bugs going around.

He missed a week of work, during which time he saw his doctor, who ruled out food poisoning and appendicitis, and prescribed an antibiotic and something to control the diarrhea. Doc told DH if he still had pains on Sunday (Feb. 24) to call him first thing Monday.

DH still had the pain, so his doc arranged an appointment with an Internal Medicine doc. Appointment is this coming Tuesday (March 4), and he is OK with me tagging along. DH is still having this pain on his left side -- severely enough that it sometimes wakes him up in the night -- but he has it during the day, too.

I've tried not to worry--thinking this is just a residual effect of whatever "bug" DH picked up, but it's very hard. I tend to be Google-happy, and I don't like the things I've read. Please reassure me that this is probably nothing.

Comments (41)

Sponsored
Daniel Russo Home
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars13 Reviews
Premier Interior Design Team Transforming Spaces in Franklin County