SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sandlapper_rose

Birthday Block Exchange Community - General Discussion (Oct.)

sandlapper_rose
13 years ago

This will be a new monthly posting for the members who participate in the Birthday Block Exchange. Whether you are in the exchange for 2010 or 2011, feel free to post here. The purpose of this separate thread is to allow for just general discussion among the members in the Birthday Block Exchange so we can get to know each other a little more, pass along quilting tips, share pictures of blocks, let others know if you have a blog, etc.

So - here is the first thread for the month of October. We will still have separate postings for the upcoming birthdays each month and members will have individual listings for their birthday where we can pass along birthday wishes and the member can report on which blocks have been received. Continue to use those headings just as we have done in the past.

I'll be back soon to pass along some quilting tips. We hope you will add some as well. I will try to take and post photographs of the Pineapple Blossom Block that I have selected as my choice for 2011. Kristene and I hope everyone will enjoy this new "General Discussion" for the Birthday Block Exchange.

Keep in mind also that if you are reading this and are interested in joining the Birthday Block Exchange for 2011, you need to get in touch with me or Kristene. In order to participate, you must have been a member of GardenWeb for at least 6 months.

Jeanne

Comments (14)

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022