SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lockeb_gw

Is anyone interested in a little trade?????

lockeb
15 years ago

I have been reorganizing a few things and I have some fun magazines, booklets that I'd be willing to trade for quilting magazines, patterns, whatever.......no special requirements - just a fun trade..if anyone's interested I'd be glad to post some photos...as the items are taken - I'll post another...

A great way to share ideas and items that we otherwise perhaps would not even see....my items may not all be quilting - could be cross stitch, etc...

Let me know what you think!

To start, here's one item that I'd like to exchange...who would like this?

{{!gwi}}

It's a booklet entitled Easy Cross Stitch Folden Star Ornaments by Carmella Troisi-Hoerr from the American School of Needlework. I was reorganizing and realized that I have 2 copies of this one....

Have a great evening!

Bill

Comments (32)

• lockeb
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Here's another great item..it's a French book with patterns for REDWORK: "Bears and Company"...25 original designs for quilts, etc. The book as full size patterns....even though it's in French, the patterns/quilt designs are all quite easy to follow from the book.
    And if you have any questions, I am bilingual (French/English)..
    I have one of these.
    Cheers,
    Bill
    {{!gwi}}

• lockeb
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hi everyone,
    This is a great Cross Stitch book - French - but easy to follow with full color patterns and charts...book as 40 patterns/27 projects....it's a stunning book - price on book is $6.95...I have been cleaning and I have found 2 extra copies of this item in my stock......so I'm putting them up for trades as well....
    I'll see what else I can find......
    Have a great evening!
    Bill
    {{!gwi}}

• Related Discussions

WANTED: Updated Trade List - Anyone Interested?

Q

Comments (7)
    We have the same birthday! totally interested in a trade..Of yours I'd love butterfly mix, long zi bean, calendula citrus or greenheart and cilantro. Would you like Violetta ARomatico Basil, Rosemary or Purple haze carrots? Also have 5 different ornamental grasses: cyperus glaber, little blustem, morning star sedge, bronzina or pony tails.
    ...See More

Anyone interested in a trade for a mulberry tree?

Q

Comments (13)
    Found this on the Silk Hope Mulberry: SILK HOPE MULBERRY (Morus alba x M. rubra) Similar to Illinois Everbearing, but not as precocious, productive, not as long a bearing season. However, the fruit is of excellent quality & is slightly larger than Illinois. Better adapted to humid Southeastern states. North Carolina selection by A. J. Bullard. Zone 5-9. Edible Landscaping offers this description: "Large, black fruit which ripens over a long period. Praised in the South as "a winner." Zones 7-9"
    ...See More

Anyone interested in a Lychee airlayer for trade?

Q

Comments (2)
    Hello jsvand5, I would love to get a Sweetheart Air-Layer. I have some "Tabouey x J-30" Jakfruit trees, about 2 to 3 feet and branching nicely. A Vermillion Surinam Cherry Bush/tree, Ice Cream Bean Seedlings, and 3 foot Rose Apple trees. I would love a Sweetheart Lychee tree. Please consider a trade. Thanks, Jacob
    ...See More

Anyone interested in Succulent Trading???

Q

Comments (1)
    I suggest you set up a trade list, it will show up as a link on your profile. If you go to advanced settings I believe you can find the option to make one:)
    ...See More
  • benken
    15 years ago

Bill, don't know if someone has maybe e-mailed you privately about any of your items, but, if not, I'd love to trade something for the Redwork bears booklet. Just let me know.

Linda

• lockeb
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hi Linda,
    Super..It's yours....
    Please email me privately at billshomedecor@hotmail.com
    with your mailing address and I'll get it out to you.
    Have a great day!
    Bill
    P.S. Note to everyone else...This book has now been traded...the others are still available - and will continue to list more...

• lockeb
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hi there....
    Here's a great little thing..it's a 6" x 8.5" cutting mat..great for taking along to quilt class, travel.....
    Anyone interested - just let me know.
    Thanks!
    Bill
    {{!gwi}}

• lockeb
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Here's a super tool for all of you who have a serger..I am cleaning up and I found that I have an extra of these - it's a SERGER LITTER CATCHER..there's a wire top that fits under the machine - holds it in place..and a bag to catch all of the scraps....
    Anyone interested in this on - let me know!
    Cheers,
    Bill
    {{!gwi}}

• lockeb
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I have 2 balls of this FANCY FUR yarn - it's beautiful....anyone interested...???
    Just give me a shout!
    Bill
    {{!gwi}}

• lockeb
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hi Linda,
    I just wanted to let you know that your REDWORK book will be in tomorrow's mail - I didn't make it to the post office today but I just prepared it to bring with me tomorrow at lunch time....
    Enjoy!
    Bill

• lockeb
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hi everyone,
    I purchased this little vintage set on Ebay some time ago - they are little miniature quilt decorations that would hand on a little rack for different occasions..the rack broke before it arrived..and I've never used these - just found these stored in my sewing room....would anyone like to trade for these...just let me know....there's a set of 9..they measure approx. 6.5" x 6.5".....with ribbons attached for hanging - which can be reomved if you'd like to used these for doll quilts. (just an idea).
    Have a great evening everyone,
    Bill
    {{!gwi}}

• lockeb
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Available
    ---------
    Easy Cross Stitch Folded Star Ornaments
    French Cross Stitch book x 2 copies
    Cutting Mat
    Serger Litter Catcher

Items already traded
    --------------------
    Redwork Bears (Linda)
    Fancy Fur Yarn (Lynn)

• lockeb
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Available
    ---------
    Cutting Mat
    Serger Litter Catcher
    9 mini quilts

Items already traded
    --------------------
    Redwork Bears (Linda)
    Fancy Fur Yarn (Lynn)

• lockeb
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to stress that my trade is for the fun and excitement of exchange...no special/difficult requirements....

What you trade is up to you - things I like are Quilting magazines - older is great - vintage is superbe...I hope to build my library of patterns and projects....patterns, Fat Quarters....Fabric....Notions.....you be the judge.......

Let's have fun - I have a lot more items to post - will do them slowely and see what the feedback is like - already 2 fellow quilters found things that they want - still more left - and a lot more to come...

Don't be shy....if I list something you'd like - just email me - let me me know - with your full mailing address to: billshomedecor@hotmail.com I'll confirm back with my mailing address to you...it's that simple...

The items I list are on a first come basis...once someone asks for a particular items, I'll put it out of my stack and prepare it for mailing....

Have a great day everyone!

Bill

• lockeb
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Here's a great FQ to get a head start on a fun Christmas project...it's got a beautiful all over glitter....beatitful colors....this is the next item up for trade....
    {{!gwi}}

AVAILABLE LIST
    ==============
    Cutting Mat
    Serger Litter Catcher
    Set of 9 Mini Quilts
    Christmas FQ

Anyone interested in a trade..just hollar...

Have a great evening everyone...

Bill

• hagar23
    15 years ago

Bill, interested in the cutting mat and fur if you still have it. I have magazines, fat quarters for I spy quilts, or if there is something you are looking for, let me know. Hagar

• lockeb
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hi Hagar,
    The cutting mat is yours....sorry but the fun fur yarn as already been traded...
    Please send me your email address at billshomedecor@hotmail.com and I'll get your mat out in the mail to you.
    With regards to the trade..Surprise me..
    Doing the trades is a lot of fun....thanks for being a part of it.
    Cheers,
    Bill

For everyone who's interseted, heres the
    UPDATE ON ITEMS AVAILABLE TO TRADE
    ==================================
    Serger Litter Catcher
    Set of 9 Mini Quilts
    Christmas FQ

• abbigail1952
    15 years ago

I sent you an email Bill. I'm interested in the 9 mini quilts, ~Abbigail~

• lockeb
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hi Abbigail,

Super..Will get the mini-quilts out in this weekend's mail.....They are so cute...sent you an email privately.....

Meanwhile, for everyone else, there's the update list of available items so far - will try to list more this weekend:

For everyone who's interseted, heres the
    UPDATE ON ITEMS AVAILABLE TO TRADE
    ==================================
    Serger Litter Catcher
    Christmas FQ

• caroline1947
    15 years ago

Bill, do you still have the mini quilt vintage??? If so ,e mail me,,,I would trade something for them.

• lilypad22
    15 years ago

I would love the Christmas FQ print if it is still available. I can't seem to get to a window to send you an email. thanks, tish

• lockeb
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hi Caroline,
    Abbigail has already requested the mini-quilt set...if she changes her mind I'll reserve them for you...

Tish, The Christmas FQ is still available - please email me privately with your mailing address: billshomedecor@hotmail.com

So, everyone, there's what's left to date to trade...I'll list more this weekend:

ITEMS AVAILABLE TO TRADE
    =======================================
    Serger Litter Catcher

Thanks to everyone for making the trade fun...

Have a great day/weekend,

Bill

• annabelle1941
    15 years ago

Hi Bill, great idea - was inerested in the christmas fat quarter but it has gone - never mind will keep my eyes open to see what else you have. Is there anything special that you would like or need - I am, as you know in Cornwall. U.K> I am inerested in the cross stitch. Ann

• lockeb
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hi Everyone...

We are having such fun - so glad that my little trade items are so popular...

Now the Cross-Stitch Folded Star booklet and one of the Cross Stitch magazines have been taken...

Here's the updated remaining items - Don't forget - more to come this weekend!

ITEMS AVAILABLE TO TRADE
    French Cross Stitch book
    Serger Litter Catcher

• lockeb
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hi Everyone,

I thought I'd add a couple of new items here since almost everything is gone..so here goes.....for the records, I'm interested in quilt magazines (used/older ok), quilt patterns, fabric.....you can be the judge....let's have fun in our swap....

FQ of Scateboards....
    {{!gwi}}

FQ of Sport Balls
    {{!gwi}}

ATTACK CAT DAISY KINGDOM quilted wall panels
    {{!gwi}}

Here's the updated remaining items - Don't forget - more to come this weekend!

ITEMS AVAILABLE TO TRADE
    French Cross Stitch book
    Serger Litter Catcher
    Skateboard FQ
    Sport Balls FQ
    Attack Cat Daisy Kingdom Wall Hanging Panel

• lockeb
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hi Everyone,

Well, so far the trading has been very successful - thanks for having fun with me...

Today I thought I'd add something else to the trade...still some items left from this week..but here's 2 new items that I've found that perhaps someone would enjoy:

A. NEW unopened package of PAPER DOLLS cutouts...package
    is 8 1/2" x 13"...this one is called MARY CHRISTMAS...
    a souvenir of days gone by.......would make great
    stocking stuffers.
    {{!gwi}}
    {{!gwi}}

2. A beautiful package of unopened self adhesive MUSIC
    STICKERS - great for scrapbooking. Package is about
    8" x 11.5".....great for your correspondence on your
    swaps/block mail.

{{!gwi}}

I hope that you are all having a great weekend!

Bill

ITEMS AVAILABLE TO TRADE
    French Cross Stitch book
    Serger Litter Catcher
    Skateboard FQ
    Sport Balls FQ
    Attack Cat Daisy Kingdom Wall Hanging Panel
    Paper Doll Cutouts
    Music Self Adhesive Stickers

• janice__indiana5
    15 years ago

Hi Bill!
    I would love to trade for the skate boards! What would you like to trade???? I'm still collecting for an I spy quilt.
    Jainice

• lockeb
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hi Jainice...
    Super...It's your's....
    My goal in trading is to try to build on my library of quilt magazines (old/used are great)...patterns, etc...the main purpose of the trade is to have fun - and share items that we have that we don't mind letting go..and getting something else that we normally wouldn't always find locally....
    Thanks for checking in - if you could send me your mailing address at: billshomedecor@hotmail.com I'll get this FQ in tomorrow's mail.
    Cheers,
    Bill

• lilypad22
    15 years ago

I finally got to the post office yesterday so your's is on the way. I'll be in FL for the weekend for a plant show and sale (I'm seeing and buying, ha). Hope I can see a new fabric shop along the way. tish

• lynndianne
    15 years ago

Hi Bill: I received my fancy yarn today. It's lovely. Thanks. I'm gathering a couple things for you and will get them in the mail soon. Lynn

• hagar23
    15 years ago

Bill, received your wonderful package today....you should be getting yours soon. Thanks again, this is fun!

• lockeb
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Just wanted to confirm that your packages have arrived...
    Linda, love the magazine and book....especially glad because I've been interested in coming up with a great pattern for a quilted tote and there it is...SUPER!!!
    Tish, thanks for the fabric and the quilt block....that fabric is especially interested - I'm kind of getting into the retro fabrics a bit for some fun projects and this one is going to fit right in....
    Thanks to you both for great swaps....
    Will perhaps list some more swaps again soon - these have been a blast....
    It's a fun way to share.
    Have a great evening!
    Bill

• janice__indiana5
    15 years ago

Bill, I wanted to let you know, that I got the great skateboard fat qtr. today. Thanks. I will be mailing your package soon.

Thanks again,
    Janice

• lockeb
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hi everyone,
    Perhaps there are other people with quilt magazines, patterns, fabrics or whatever that they would like to trade for other things - if so, let's make this a regular post so anyone can offer these items for trade - remember, things that you may not what may be what someone else would love to have - and by sharing - you get something back that you may very much enjoy...
    Just an idea... :-)
    Have a great day!

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths