SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
61tinkerbell

New Rug, New Inspiration, New Paint, New Pictures....

tinker_2006
11 years ago

Old 1937 house we have been restoring for the past year. Moved in 4 months ago, and took a break, but I'm back trying to complete a few more areas!

This house is so sunny, and bright.. I just adore it, even with all the work that we still face. My other house that I have owned, were always more in the darker golden, green colors, but I feel like a change, and this house just looks and feels right with lighter, airy colors (IMHO).

So, I bought a new area rug for the dining room, I'm trying to incorporate some light gray blue colors into the rooms, (blue is a color which I never-ever used before this house). The rug border is more of a gray aqua... and a few days go, I started to finish painting the kitchen which was started a yellow-sagey pale green. But I decided to run out and get a new color! I bought BM Silver Crest.. and I just LOVE it. Not sure if the pictures show how nice the colors, but it is so much "fresher" and brighter... Honest opinions and thoughts are fine (but I'm not repainting! lol :)

Comments (28)