SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
noellabelle

Living Room Paint Color - should I change it?

noellabelle
12 years ago

I wasn't planning on changing my living room for awhile (still kind of exhausted from the kitchen renovation!), but we have the slightest bit of water damage on one wall from a winter storm.

I got a call the other day that our condo association wants to repaint the whole room for us because of this. After assurances that they would do all the moving of our crap, I think we're going to have them do it.

Right now our living room is in satin SW Basket Beige. I like the color, but we've had it for 6 years, and I feel funny repainting a room in the same exact shade when there are so many different awesome paint colors out there!

I like the idea of a light gray, but I think it might clash with my sofa and curtains. I'd love to replace them (and especially the carpet) eventually, but they aren't going any time super soon. I've been meaning to learn to slipcover my free orange cl chair for months, and there it still is, in it's 70's glory!

Any suggestions? They are coming next week, so I don't have a ton of time to contemplate too many samples. They actually wanted to come the very next day after they told me about it!

Thanks for your help!

a little older pic, but shows our drapes, as well as the paint the most accurately

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH