SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
wendyb_gw4

small doormat color ok?

WendyB 5A/MA
9 years ago

I had a coir doormat here which blended in with the floor nicely, but boy does it shed!!! Drove me crazy. Its gone!

My goal was to get something that blended in with the floor and mostly disappeared to not detract from the decorative rug, but that may be hard to accomplish.

So I bought this waterhog one online and the online pic looked more like the floor color, but IRL it is definitely brown.

Would you keep this one or keep looking? (I can still return it with no shipping charges). Probably I am overthinking this. Usually do :-)

Functionally, I really need something there. This is the primary dog-in and dog-out doorway 3x a day 365.

(OT: Yes, I know the round rug is too small and too floating, but can't do anything about it. Usually the desk chair is half over it. :-( And window treatments are still on hold. keep going back and forth between woven woods ($) vs. fabric ($$$) roman shades. I want cordless top-down-bottom-up which is only available in fabric, but that is 3-4x more expensive than woven woods and not in the budget now. There are 3 more windows nearby that I would treat the same as these 3. and I don't want panels.)

Comments (8)