SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
edlakin

Help Me Find My Drawer Pull (for less)

edlakin
16 years ago

Y'know, this happened to me last time too. My tastes in cabinet hardware tend towards the ultra-simple. I want the classic-looking one I've seen elsewhere a million times. I have a picture of it in my mind, but can't seem to find it, even though it seems like I see them everywhere when I'm not looking.

Last time, I used Restoration Hardware as a starting point (I often do this, since their designs also tend toward the classic, but they're so darn pricey). Eventually, after looking all over the place, I finally broke down and paid the $10 or whatever per piece at RH to get what I wanted.

Now, I'm in the same boat. Found the *exact* right drawer pull at RH, but it's, again, $10 per. I've been surfing the sites looking for days now and have found many that are similar, but nothing that's the one. It's so darn simple, you'd think it would be on every hardware site. But, no.

So? Can any of you all help me? I'll post the RH link below. I'm looking for this in oil-rubbed bronze (or black would be ok too).

Thanks in advance, all you internet-savvy kitchen gear sleuths!

Here is a link that might be useful: My perfect drawer pull (but too darn expensive!)

Comments (17)