SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mboston_gw

3rd color for outside of house

mboston_gw
12 years ago

Our house is painted an off white on the outside and the trim, soffit, and overhangs are all the Country Blueish color of the 1980's. Hubs won't consider trying to paint the soffits and overhangs so they will be blue forever. Outside color will eventually be repainted but will probably stay in the white family. We just finished tiling our back porch area and doing some repair work on the posts that support the porch roof. That needs to be painted and I want to choose a third color that will go with the blue and the off white of the house. Then later on we will do the front entrance area and I will use the 3rd color there on the door and trim. The tile we used on the porch is a gray-beige in color. Another project is using pavers on the pool deck and they will be a combination of grays and beiges probably.

My question is what 3rd color can we use to go with the off white and the blue that I can't get rid of. I was thinking maybe a dark gray. I'm not sure I want to go with a darker blue, think I have enough blue already! I know I should post pictures. Will try to do that soon.

Comments (9)